Re: Tiger on TV

To: awtiger@ix.netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger on TV
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:52:14 EST
In a message dated 2/16/99 8:31:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
awtiger@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Am I dreaming or did I see a posting here a day or two ago regarding a
 segment on the Tiger on one of those Sunday car shows on TNN?  Was it "Car
 & Driver?"  If so, please repost.  If not, would somebody please wake me
 up? >>

Dream or not, "Car & Driver" TV (TNN) is going to do a feature on the Tiger. I
just saw the lead, which shows a BRG (kind of) Tiger laying down about 25' of
posi-traction rubber! Next Sunday, 1:00 pm PST (I think...)
The car used is a "personalized" Tiger with gold center 8-spoke rims, LAT hood
(I think) roll/show bar, and kind of light, or maybe more olive,  BRG paint.
Anyone from the list, like a chronic lurker?
Mike