RE: Book of Norm

To: "George R. Leibert" <leibertg@hom.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Book of Norm
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:37:57 -0800
Good idea George,

Having the book in a *.pdf format would be very valuable.

However, if I were Norm, I would not give it away for free.  He simply put
WAY too much work into it as far as I am concerned, and with the limited run
he did on Volume I, I doubt the curmudgeon from the City of Redwood made
much green on it anyway.

Once again, great idea, but I think he would (or, should) charge a fee for
it.  Even though most people who view the PDF format would probably want to
buy the book anyway.

Clutching my copy in San Diego (sorry Dr. Bob....)

Allan
B94732373

Gotta go to work now........