Re: Still Searching for an Alpine

To: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Subject: Re: Still Searching for an Alpine
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:51:52 -0500
At 07:52 PM 2/15/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>I know this is the Tiger list but my daughter wants me to find her an
>>Alpine and I thought someone out there might know of one.  She wants a
>>Series V in light blue, BRG(British Rootes Green)or white.  She actually
>>wants any color except red.  Any help would be appreciated.
>>Thanks
>>Paul
>>Paul R. Sheahan
>>B382001555
>>B382002177
>>B382100598

Paul,
        Apparently I missed your first request.  Maby this will get to you
via the generic Tiger mail.  In Valkaria, Florida a Mr. Steve Houghton
407-725-1339 has a light blue series 5 Alpine for sale.  It is in good
shape in my opinion. He drove it quite often.
Valkaria is just south of Melbourne/Palm Bay, Florida, 1/2 way down the East
Coast
of Florida.
I understand he has a second Alpine for sale as well.  No info on that
one.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others