Re: Car & Driver TV/Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car & Driver TV/Tiger
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:40:07 -0800 (PST)
>Just a heads up...
>I just checked my local programming guide and noticed C & D TV is on this
>afternoon, 5:30 PST.
>Don't know if it is just a repeat or if it is this week's edition.
>As you all probably remember, they will have a feature on the Tiger
>Mike

I don't know if it's a repeat, but my satellite listing shows it at 2.30 pm
today and again at 5.30 pm today, and also tomorrow night (sunday) at
11.pm.  So I'm going to try and at least take a peak at each one,  I
watched last weeks show and will remember if it's the wrong one.  I'll post
today after the 2.30 pm show and let everyone know if it's the new one.
Can't wait to see it %0)

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie