SUNI III Registration Update

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, HILLMAN@brigadoon.com
Subject: SUNI III Registration Update
From: SloMoIV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:43:15 EST
1)  Don't forget!  Our 'early bird' registration rates end this week (March
1).  Need a registration form?  Easily downloaded from our website:
<A HREF="http://www1.newsource.net/suni3/";>SUNI III Home Pages - Index</A>

2)  To make life easier for foreign guests registering for SUNI III, we will
accept personal checks payable in the owner's home currency.  I've listed
below our 'official' exchange rates for Canadians, Brits, Aussies and New
Zealanders.

Canadian:      $ 1.55

U.K.:             $   .65

Australia:        $ 1.62

New Zealand:   $ 1.90

Example:   Total basic registration for a couple - who are not bringing a
Sunbeam - mailed by 3/1/99:

$ 220.00 (US)  =  341.00 (Can)  = 143.00 (UK)  =  356.40 (AUS)  =  418.00 (NZ)

Simply use your exchange rate to make your check out in your own
currency --payable to SUNI III.  Our bank takes care of the rest.

Sunbeamers from other countries?  Contact me for your exchange rate.

See you in July at Big Sky!

Dick Sanders
SUNI III
dsand95510@aol.com