Re: RAPTUS: Fwd: VIRUS WARNING

To: Derrick Schmidt <dschmidt@hsc.usc.edu>, TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: RAPTUS: Fwd: VIRUS WARNING
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:23:05 -0800
Derrick,

I suspect Dick is suffering from a (hopefully) temporary condition known as
Bandwidthus Constrictus, which causes normally enjoyable downloads to
become excruciatingly painful. Regular doses of Metamucil usually clears
this problem up within a matter of days. ;>)

(Sorry Dick, couldn't resist.)

Bob

At 09:59 AM 2/23/99 -0800, Derrick Schmidt wrote:

>I assumed the purpose was humor.
>
>On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 TigerCoupe@aol.com wrote:
>
>> In a message dated 2/23/99 9:41:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, FrizBMG@aol.com
>> writes:
>>
>> > << ***-- VIRUS WARNING from MeMail.com --***
>>
>> What was the purpose of spamming the Tiger list with this message?
>>
>> Dick Barker

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com