Re: RAPTUS: Fwd: VIRUS WARNING <grin>boundary="part0_919791130_boundary"

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RAPTUS: Fwd: VIRUS WARNING <grin>boundary="part0_919791130_boundary"
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:18:10 EST
Dr. Bob, et al

I have tried Metamucil without success.  For some reason it is simply not
effective in treating either the cause or the the symptoms of Bandwidth
Contrictus.  Others have suggested that I have been treating the wrong organ,
and should instead be consulting an opthalmologist.  Or that there might be a
connection between the two.  All I know is that such downloads are indeed
quite painful, especially early in the morning, and cause considerable
unnecessary moaning and grunting.  And having already downloaded this
particular tidbit on three other occasions, my patience was beginning to get a
little raw.

If anyone else has any additional remedys or recommendations, they would be
welcome (and, I suppose, inevitable).

Dick Barker
(cleaning up in San Diego)