inquiry 022599a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 022599a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:05:28 -0500
Curt wrote:
>To the best of my knowledge, the 7000 RPM tach used as a LAT option was
from a
>Triumph Stag.

Oh, great, it's from the one car we're less likely to see in a junkyard
than a Tiger. :^)
Hey, didn't the Stag's production run begin after the Tiger's had ended?

BTW, thanks, everyone, for the Panhard rod bracket feedback. Last night
I was under the car, scraping; I've decided to only remove any loose
undercoat, POR15 those areas, then re-undercoat. There is definitely a
crack in the frame rail, no repair has been made to the frame, and what
looks like it might be the original bracket has been welded to a plate
which is bolted to the frame. Ick! The rest of the underside looks
pretty good, mostly isolated surface rust where the undercoat has
peeled. Oh, yes; in the _area_ of the rear axle, way up high, there's an
unused bracket on the passenger side. Is that for the exhaust for an
Alpine?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP