''" TIGER MAN DOWN-UPDATE -- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS!!! ""

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: ''" TIGER MAN DOWN-UPDATE -- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS!!! ""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:20:52 -0800
TO ALL OUT THERE IN ""TIGER LAND""

Hello everyone, I need your help.
As I am sure you already know, Our friend and fellow TIGER buddy, Dale A. (I
never spell his last name right)
Has fallen on some hard medical times, he has endured more than one person
should have to, not only with his cholitis, but also a cyst on his lower
spine, he was treated with to high of dosage of prednisone, resulting in
bone reproduction ending, and having to have a right hip replacement, he now
has to have the other one replaced.
He has lost over 45 pounds already, and is not doing well at all, I spoke to
his sweetheart of a wife Dianne a while ago, and he is back in the hospital
again, she is devastated, to say the least.
I also spoke to Dale, and his spirits are also way down, he is depressed
(and who wouldn't be)

My point here, is that I know what it fells like to be down, as I was for
almost 1 year after my accident, and nothing as serious as Dale's dilemma.
I know how I appreciated all of your well wishes and visits, so here is what
I have in mind.

I am proposing to host a SWAPMEET here at my home, food and drinks will be
supplied for all, I would like you all to dig through your garages and
closets, and storage units, ad lets make it a special event, we will have a
small car show with awards as well.

And as Dale is a proud man, I am not trying to embarrass him here, what I
want to do is to give him and his WONDERFUL family some help.
I would like to GIVE Dale and family a % of all the sales, as you all feel
would be appropriate, I will personally give 100% of what I sell to him, as
he is "ONE IN A MILLION", he has been there for me, and I will be there for
him now.

I need some FEEDBACK on any volunteers out there, Jeff Cushing of Tiger
Tech, has already offered to co- host this event, I also need to have
someone at CAT get to me and let me know when would be a good time, so we do
not interfere with their schedules.
I would like to put this together in the next 30-45 days...

We could make this a GREAT opportunity for all, parts for your cars for
SUNI, and help for someone who REALLY needs it.

I apologize for the rather lengthy note, and I did not mean to ramble, I
appreciate you taking the time to read it all.

Please get back to me one and all, and I need IDEAS...

Warmest regards to all....      Jan Harde...