RE: inquiry 030299c

To: "'Bob Palmer'" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: inquiry 030299c
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:32:46 -0500

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

Bob Palmer wrote:
* Once again, here's the vital info on Dale:

(SNIP) and Thanks!

* Should you want to order any parts, like a new Teflon brake line set,
* springs, rear disk brakes, etc., give this number a call and talk with
* Dale's assistant, Mark, or leave a message.

I'd imagine he has his hands _full_, if the manpower has been cut by
50%. It has been 5 weeks since my order for rear discs, front rotors,
fulcrum pins and rear springs; I'm itching to bug him about it but in
perspective his, and surely Dale's, problems are bigger than mine. And I
won't be ready for the new parts for a couple of weeks anyway. I just
won't be able to cope if it drags on into summer while my car sits on
blocks.