RE: Aluminum Radiators

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Aluminum Radiators
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:24:18 -0500
Doug Jennings of Tiger Auto in Dayton, OH (ph: 937-252-3317) told me
yesterday that he just had a 12-14 unit run of aluminum raditiators made.
Delivery is supposed to be in the next week or so. All but a few are
spoken for.  Price will be "about $375.00."  Contact Doug directly for details.

Gary Schotland