RE: Tiger Watts linkage/coli over rear end

To: "'Waybright, Stephen'" <Stephen.Waybright@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger Watts linkage/coli over rear end
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:53:29 -0700
Great picture, Stephen. The only thing I can't really make out is if there is a
jam nut on the forward heim joint on the torque arm. Even though the adjuster
rod won't rotate even if there is only one jam nut (as visible at the rear end
of the rod), the threads on the forward joint will get banged out due to
vibration and torque/brake loads, if they are not locked with a jam nut.

Good luck,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705