Re: Fw: '' TIGER MAN DOWN--UPDATE!! ANOTHER LONG LETTER BUT

To: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>, "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: '' TIGER MAN DOWN--UPDATE!! ANOTHER LONG LETTER BUT
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 12:15:50
Jan, et Listers,

I support Jan's suggestion for contributions from friends, acquaintances,
and fellow Tiger owners. My check is in the mail. It's my feeling that any
contribution, however small, would be appreciated by Dale and his family.
BTW, Jan just left out the "s" in Dale's name; that's "AKUSZEWSKI", but I'm
sure they will cash the check with or without the "s".

Bob

At 10:32 AM 3/5/99 -0800, JAN HARDE wrote:
>ALL WHO HAVE ASKED!!
>
>If you feel like a donation to the ""GET WELL DALE FUND!!"" Please either
>send to me or better yet as follows:
>
>>Mario Veltri
>>800 Whilshire Blvd. Suite 1000
>>LA,  CA  90017
>
>Make checks payable to DALE AKUZEWSKI.. (probably not spelled right, but
>close)
>
>Warmest regards,       Jan Harde
>
>P.S. I will advise as to logistics of swap meet, either here or as a joint
>effort with CAT, I am not sure yet..

Bob Palmer
UCSD, AMES Dept.
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu