Allen, Marx, SAAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Allen, Marx, SAAC
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:34:16 -0800
>I'm sure you are correct on this one Allan; Steve informed me of such as
>well. I believe Woody plagiarized this line in "Annie Hall", which is why
>associate the quote with him.
>Deflated in San Diego,
>Bob

Let's not get too hasty here.  One of the tidbits I remember from college,
was a quote:
"teenagers of today are rebellious and do not listen to authority."  Of
course we all figured it was from someone in our recent past.  It turns out
it was a quote from Socrates.  So, I'm willing to bet your life that Mr.
Marx was not the first either.

But, he probably was the first to say, "Maam, would you please stand up so
I can see the son rise."

Dancing until the cows come home,
Jay