Tiger/Alpine Parts Manual

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger/Alpine Parts Manual
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:31:26 -0500
When I changed servers, I lost a lot of addresses. among them was a few
who wanted my last copy of the parts manual. This is the listing of ALL
Rootes and Ford parts numbers used in the construction of the Tiger and
Alpine, together with explosion drawings of all of the body parts and
mechanical assemblies. An essential document for those who are salvaging
basket cases and need to know how it goes together and how to I.D. what
you are missing. Several hundred pages, 3-hole punched for binder.
If this rings a bell, give me a call. One copy left.
Al Johnson