3 Tigers for sale

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 Tigers for sale
From: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:56:31 -0800
For anyone interested I came across 3 Tigers and 1 Alpine for sale.
There are 2 Mk Ia, and 1 Mk I.  I am not sure what the Alpine is.  One
Mk Ia is a driver, the others are projects, although the guy states that
he drove them until the were parked a few years ago.  He is asking
$15,000 for the driver, $ 5,000 -$ 6,000 for the other 2.  No idea on
the Alpine.
For info call Kern at J&K's Mustang Parts- (916) 332-1872,  4946 Date
Ave.,  Sacramento Ca

PS  I had seen the two project cars about a year ago and they were
rough.  Under the bonnet was full of dry grass brought in by the mice
that have taken up residence.

         Buyer beware,
                               Mac Sawhill