Upcoming car show

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upcoming car show
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:58:41 -0600
Fellow listers:

For those of you who are also members of the Alpine list, please forgive
this intrusion, as I have already listed this announcement there.  The 7th
Annual Oklahoma All British Car and Cycle Meet will be held on June 4th and
5th, 1999, at the Sportsman's Country Club in Oklahoma City.  If anyone is
interested in attending, just let me know and I will get you the
registration information as well as directions to the event.  We would love
to have more Rootes participation in the event this year.  We've only had
two Sunbeams in the last couple of years; my Tiger Mk1A and a very nice
Tiger Mk1.  There is plenty of room for more!  Again, let me know if you
are interested!

Take care,
Andy Walker