inquiry 032299g

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 032299g
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:09:51 -0500
Hey:
        For those of you whose Tigers have LAT70 wheels, and wanted to
build one of those 1/25-scale Tiger kits to match your car, I see eBay
internet auctions has a kit of the Mustang II show car up for grabs, so
far no takers @ $2.99.
        So what? I recalled that the Mustang II (not the production car)
had Hands wheels. Sure enough, the picture of the model kit shows 'em.
Looks enough like LAT's to me. I think the Mustang II had 14" wheels,
though, but it's close; just chuck the rest of the kit in the trash.
It's item 81250662, just thought I'd pass it on. I'd get it myself but
I'm sooooo far behind on assembling models already.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com