Re:

To: Mike Burd <mikeburd@email.MSN.COM>
Subject: Re:
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:29:37 -0500
What are you going to be doing with the car.
Road trips?
Auto Cross?
Garage Queen?
Road Race?

I am running 225 50 13 BFG R-1s this rear and have ran the same size
in Hoosier. I had to trim the front valance and they do stick out the
fenders in the front so the sides do get sand blasted. this set up
does make the car look wicked from the front.