RE: brake tubes

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: brake tubes
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:36:46 -0600
        I have not used the stainless steel brake tubes that they make,
considered them, Yes.   I have seen their products and they are excellent, I
just think their prices are high.    Maybe they will discount?
        The other reason I hesitate is there are numerous variations of tube
lengths and configurations for Sunbeams.    If Classic Tube does not have
your configuration on file they can not set up their CNC bender.   You would
have to send them your brake line tubes to get the right configuration.
        You could remove your lines, measure them and give them that info
plus the type of fittings, then you can bend them yourself.   The other
choice is to buy the tubing in bulk, 25' or 30' coils, plus the fittings so
you can bend and flare them yourself.
        Lauren and Paul Fix own the company, nice people, call them or E
mail them and see if they can help you.

Ron Fraser