Re: SUNI AutoX - Tech

To: SloMoIV@aol.com
Subject: Re: SUNI AutoX - Tech
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:52:41 EST
Dick

Please, please, if you are going to have early tech inspection
at Big Sky, prior to the event, post the hours and then keep
them.  I remember waiting with many owners for tech inspection
for almost two hours.  After hiking down the hill, we discovered
that the people holding the inspection had decided to cancel
it without any notice.  They simply left a small note at the
bottom of the hill and never even bothered to leave a note at
the site.  What a bonehead.  Almost as bad as running out of
the food to the banquet.  Remember that.

I sure hope SUNI III is better run.  I worked my tail off to make
SUNI II as good as I could at Lake Geneva.  Now I hope the
west coasters return the favor.

Dave Johnson