Late Braking News

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Late Braking News
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:27:26 EDT
Jim,

I think I solved my brake caliper locking problem.  After much machinations,
it appears that the DPO's coat hangar wire in the bracket surrounding the
clutch and brake pedal was preventing the brake pedal from returning to a
proper height.  This left residual pressure in the system.  My question now
is should there be some sort of wire in the bracket to prevent the brake
pedal from pulling out too far?  I'll forward this message to the list to see
if anyone has some data.

Having just finished bleeding the brakes about 30 times while I troubleshot
the problem, I definitely needed one of those vacuum assisted brake bleeders.
 Did anyone save the info on where to buy one?

Regards,

Rob Kempinski
Melbourne Fl