Re: Swap meet report

To: "tiger technologies" <tartanad@ix3.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Swap meet report
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:48:40 -0700
Yes,

I myself am curious how it all turned out, I am sure it was a HUGE success,
as the newsletter for last month had it advertised.
I have not yet received my news letter for April, but as I faxed off a
letter with the Buttonwillow flyer almost a month ago to the editors, along
with a detailed e-mail, and I am sure the coverage ant the PUSH for our
fellow Tiger friend, will be extensive.
I am sorry I was not able to attend the swap last Sunday, but due to my
unfortunate news on my upcoming surgery April 19th, I do not leave home
except for the Dr's, as I have a broken Titanium rod in my back, and it is
moving!!
I look forward to the results, and all in TIGER LAND, take care!!!

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com
TIGER pages: http://www.monkeybike.com/pinkbunny.html