1st viewing of Miles tiger 5/1

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 1st viewing of Miles tiger 5/1
From: Fordzrus@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:15:42 EDT
For those of you in the Bay Area who might have an interest in seeing the
transformation of this historic car back to what it was when it rolled out of
Ken Miles' garage some 36 years ago it will be here at our annual garage
get-together Saturday, May 1, 1999 (which some are now calling Cheadle-Nats
for some strange reason). The car is virtually finished but whatever is left
to do will wait until after the 1st. Then it will be the featured car at SUNI
in Montana in july. If you have not signed up for our get-together here on
5/1/99 you need to do so through the Norcal Shelby Club Website
(WWW.norcal-saac.org/). You must be signed up to attend as the club is
sponsering this event, not Linda and I though we are hosting it. The club
needs a headcount for the caterer (BBQ).  Over 200 people are signed up for
this event (less than last year but its still "early"). I look forward to
hearing some Tiger growlings in my driveway. Bo Cheadle