Re: SVO 302

To: ritchie@mcn.org, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SVO 302
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:12:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/99 7:20:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ritchie@mcn.org
writes:

<< >I need a new,in-the-crate SVO 302 ASAP.  They are backordered at Ford.
Any
 >ideas?????

 Try one of the mustang parts houses.  Like "Mustangs Unlimited" they show
 some in their catalog.  Their phone is (800-243-7278) >>
I agree. Go down to your local 7/11 and buy a copy of Super Ford or Muscle
Mustangs and call some of their advertisers. You'll probably save a bunch of
$$, to boot. When we bought our 302s a few years ago, Tommie Vaughn Motors
(located in Alabama, I think) was able to match the price I got from my
buddy, the NorCal regional parts supervisor ("family" discount price), $1600
for the iron head motor. Of course, you will have to pay shipping...
Mike