Re: inquiry 042999a

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 042999a
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:01:50 -0500
Wright, Larry wrote:
>         A parting thought: is this List draining the Tiger community of
> so much of the question-and-answer communication that would otherwise be
> handled in the newsletters that it's part of the problem?
>         IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Hey, this list is the only reason I can own and maintain a Tiger.  I'm
100 miles from the closest Tiger I know of and I'm not that great of an
auto mechanic.  If I couldn't beg for help and get answers in less than
24 hours, I would have never bought my beloved Tiger.  I monitored this
list for 6 months before deciding to buy.  Yeah, the internet has
changed lots of things and regional clubs are probably suffering because
of it.  It is probably time for a change and a single national club is
probably the answer.  Question is, will turf battles prevent it from
happening anytime soon?

Jim Pickard
B9473298