Pissing contest

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pissing contest
From: Alan Zeni <wizard@silcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 05:39:08 -0700
Open letter to all involved with the CAT/newsletter issue:

I'm usually one to sit back and listen but, this back & forth "flaming"
should be done in private.  You are dragging all of us down into this
personal fight.  I've seen what has looked like private responses to a
letters responded to, on the public forum, with totally inappropriate
and pointed language personally attacking the respondent.  If you have
an issue with a person, deal with them, don't politicize it and drag all
of us in.  This HAS been a good forum for information but if this
continues, it's just a click away from "unsubscribe".............

Let the responses begin!