Tiger for Sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for Sale
From: "steve horton" <steve.c.horton@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 18:46:39 PDT
The Tiger is still for sale and I now have pictures that I can E-mail.

'66 Tiger 382000649.  This car spent most of its life in the dry climes of
New Mexico and is in very good condition - original Embassy black paint, LAT
70 wheels, LAT hood, and roll bar.  The crossmember has recently been
reinforced with all new suspension components, new exhaust system, top, and
B.F. Goodrich T/A's.  It has the original 260 with Edelbrock intake, Holley,
dual point ignition, and mild cam. Price is $11,500. For more information
Email or call (281) 335-7313 Houston, TX.