RE: new cat in the cat house

To: "Windsor Owens" <wowens@etec.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new cat in the cat house
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:38:08 -0700
Windsor,

Welcome to the clan!

Get the Factory Service Manual from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties in Campbell,
CA.  (If you need the phone number, I can look it up for you on an
invoice....408 area code, US.,) ;-0>  Also, Rick's catalog is a fairly good
parts book as well.  Let the list know if we can be of assistance.

Congrats on your new (to you) Tiger and welcome to the club.  Sans a TVR
Griffith (289 Hi-po,) it may be the last LBC you ever own!!

Cheers!!

Allan