Re: Panasports

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com, alpines@autox.team.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panasports
From: FRITZWICH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 16:36:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/99 11:04:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com writes:

<< Has anyone use 13"x7" Panasports with the Tiger offset on an Alpine rear??
 Will they fit properly? >>
Chris...
In 1996 I bought Panasports for my Series 5 Alpine from K-Speed in State
College, PA.  I'm using 14x6 wheels with a 22 mm offset on the front and 14x7
wheels with a 17 mm off set on the rear.  These wheels are built for
Sunbeams.  The 14" profile looks great and the 7" rears kick out the track
just enough to follow the footprint created by the front tires.
My tire guy worked with me on the selection of tires.  I'm using 195/60's and
shaved a bit of the inner fender lip just for safety.
...Rich