Re: Stainless Steel Brakes

To: Pete Stanisavljevich <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Brakes
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:00:25 -0700
I bought a front disc brake conversion kit from them for a 65 Mustang. It
was truly a bolt on operation. It included absolutely everything that was
needed to perform the conversion and required no filing, bending, drilling
etc. I finished the job including a new dual master cylinder in less than
two hours, and they work great. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them in
the future.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.