Fwd: Sunbeam - 100 years t-shirt - Taking US orders

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Sunbeam - 100 years t-shirt - Taking US orders
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:22:18 EDT
--part1_5f0676c1.247317ea_boundary

This is forwarded from the Alpine List...sorry if it is a duplicate!

--part1_5f0676c1.247317ea_boundary

From: RobCarpent@AOL.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:28:41 EDT
Subject: Re: Sunbeam - 100 years t-shirt - Taking US orders
To: alpines@autox.team.net
CC: paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au
Sender: owner-alpines@autox.team.net

Paul Heuer notified the list that he has a selection of T-shirts and
materials to make transfers to shirts celebrating 100 years of Sunbeam
history.

A photo of the transfer is at    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4081/

I am willing to be the USA money launderer if any folks want to buy a shirt
or a transfer.  Details below.   Next below is what Paul wrote regarding
prices in US dollars:

paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au writes:

<< Hi again,

 A couple of people have asked about buying a t-shirt/transfer. I've
 hassled the local post office to get postage rates and come up with
 these prices (wow, the postage adds a fair bit):

 Transfer and Instructions (put it on your own shirt)  AUS$8.00  (about
 US$5.60)
 white t-shirt (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL), transfer on front  AUS$30.00 (about
 US$20.00)
 white polo shirt (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL), t/fer on back   AUS$36.00 (about
 US$25.00)
 white sweatshirt (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL), t/fer on front  AUS$43.00 (about
 US$30.00)

 Prices include postage to US/UK, insurance is extra.

 The problem is for you people raising a cheque/money order in AUS$. The
 most economical way is for one person in the US to collect the US$, then
 raise one cheque in AUS$ and sent it and a list of names/addresses/orders to
me.

 Any takers?

 For those that want another look at the transfer:
 http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4081/

 Cheers,
 Paul.

As I said, I will take your money and forward it to Paul.  Send your money
with your selection[s] clearly indicated.  Maybe the best way is to print
this page and circle above what you want and how many and what sizes.
Include your name, return mailing address and email address.    I will send a
Aussie check to Paul.  Thats all.

He will send the items direct to each person ordering.

If Canadians can get a check in US dollars please do so but if not send me a
Canadian check [cheque?] for the equivalant based on the exchange rate.

I figure it will cost $10 - $12 to get a Aussie check at my bank so I ask
each person ordering to add 50 cents per shirt to Paul's price to contribute
toward the check cost.

Finally, lets do this and be done with it.   Deadline for mailing is 10 days
from today, that is, mailed by Friday May 28th.   I will wait a bit into the
following week before getting the check made up to allow for your order to
get to me.

Send to Rob Carpenter,   8011 Greenwood Avenue N., Seattle, WA   98103.

Someone could post this on the Tiger list.

Rob

--part1_5f0676c1.247317ea_boundary--