Miles memorabilia

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miles memorabilia
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:45:59 -0700
Bo, or any other Ken Miles fans

I have a copy of the November 1966 Road&Track that contains an article
entitled "Ken Miles an appreciation". The article is three pages long and
is basically a historical tribute to Ken and his impact on both southern
California sports car racing and Shelbys FIA efforts. The article is
followed by a side-bar written by Ken's widow Mollie where in she expresses
thanks to the sports car community for their support following Ken's death
at Riverside on August 17, 1966.

Although no mention is made of the Miles V8 Alpine Prototype, the article
is still a neat piece of Miles' history. Let me know if you want a copy of
it, if you dont already have one.

Mike Sutter