Pertronix Ignitor

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pertronix Ignitor
From: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:46:01 -0700
I installed the Pertronix Ignitor last Thursday night.  Went as smoothly as
Steve Laifman has been telling everyone.  It really is simple to install.
My experience: idles smoother, stronger acceleration above 3000 rpm.

My tach (original) still works just fine.

Bought it at Vic Hubbards in Fremont.  List price was $74.  With my Nor Cal
Shelby Club membership, the price was $51.  Almost paid for the annual
membership in the local Shelby club with that one purchase!

Dave