Re: TT hoods

To: MWood24020@aol.com, spook01@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TT hoods
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:05:32 EDT
I for one am thankful for the information on the hoods.  I was considering
one and I now understand that it would probably have to be worked on and
fitted by a body shop because I wouldn't be able to do it.  From the hours
described it sounds like it could run $300-800.  I think I'm hearing 10-12
hours.  I was stupid enough to think they were just bolt on and paint.  So, I
am grateful for the info.

The interesting thing is that no one wrote saying that any of these hoods
were simple bolt-on.   So, some may critizize the original reporter of the
problem, but I think he has performed an important service.   Mark L.