Tiger Guages/Fuel leak

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Guages/Fuel leak
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 17:55:27 -0400
Please Help: I installed a new dash board and now my fuel /temp guages
don't even register. I looked for a off wire but the only ones close are
green with 2 grounds. Is there a fuse I don't know about? These guages
are important and I could use any and all responses. I have a fuel leak
at the bottom hookup on my fuel pump, and I've tried to tighten it down,
but it still leaks (drips) on the mufler. Anybody have this problem and
what gasket should I be using?  Any help I would greatly appreciate....
Thank Mark