Wobble Wobble Wobble

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wobble Wobble Wobble
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:42:44 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel S. Eiland <daniel@htg.net>
To: Mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 10:07 PM
Subject: Fw: Wobble Wobble Wobble

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel S. Eiland <daniel@htg.net>
To: Mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 9:42 PM

Hello All You Tiger Lovers,
I know this is probably something simple but you have to understand it has
been a while since i've done this car thing. Been out driven the ole Tiger
on the Interstate and I'm getting a bad wobble starting around 60MPH.
Sometimes it is worse than others. The steering feels tight and it doesn'y
feel like wheel hop from bad shocks. The tires are at least 13 to 15 yrs
old, and I'm wondering if it is the tires. Can anyone give me some input
into some possible causes.

A second nagging problem seems to be a very small leak at the lower radiator
hose connection. I noticed that the boot on the steering rack was wet and
when I checked it it smells like antifreeze. The clamp has been replaced and
tightened several times which stops the problem for a short while then it
returns. There is so little fluid leaking that it doesn't leave fluid on the
ground. But the other day I had the back end raised and on stands and when I
finished working and put the car back on the ground I noticed a wet spot on
the ground. This is the only time I have ever found fluid on the ground,
Usually it's only on the boot to the steering. Anyone ever experienced this
problem before or know what I need to do to remedy the situation?
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net