steering wheel restoration

To: <daniel@htg.net>
Subject: steering wheel restoration
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:41:46 -0600
Dan and listers,
I too am challenged with the shrunken steering wheel center hub. I am
planning to use a product called Dura-Mix to fill the hub and then refinish
it. If anyone has restored these wheels before with good success please fill
us in on the appropriate products and techniques for both the wheel hub and
the woood rim.
Thanks,
Tim Ronak
B382000680