Steering Wheel Resto.

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel Resto.
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 23:21:20 EDT
Tim: I really don't know where to tell you to go in regards to the wood. My
father restored the wood on mine. He is exceptional with wood. When I brought
it to him, it had one of those cheap plastic covers sewn over it. I had taken
that off and found that the wood was wrapped in electrical tape, so thought
it wise not to disturb this and just give it to dad, with a warning that all
of the wood will probably fall off when the tape is removed. That is exactly
what happened, according to him, and he had to make up some mahogany
splinters for the missing areas. The finished product is gorgeous and you
can't tell where he added the splinters. Thank goodness he had some mahogany
planks in his workshop! Oh, yeah, the price was unbelievable too!

Ray
B9473174