Re: N. Oregon, S. Washington Events

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: N. Oregon, S. Washington Events
From: SloMoIV@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:45:52 EDT
Sorry, Rich, you're a few weeks too early.  The next Portland-area event for
Sunbeams is the Historic Races, July 10-11 at P.I.R..  Several Tigers and
Alpines are likely to be competing.  There'll probably be a 'car corral'
parking/display area for Sunbeams, too.

Sunbeam owners (including most of us the Pacific NW) are currently thrashing
to get our chariots ready for SUNI 3, only four weeks away.  (Can it really
be that soon???)  You should try to make it out to Montana, Rich.  Its gonna
be fun, even if you can't bring a Sunbeam.  On-site registration in Big Sky
for pre-registered and late registrants opens Sunday at noon (7/4).

Dick Sanders
SUNI 3