Suni Bound Caravan

To: Alpines@autox.team.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Suni Bound Caravan
From: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:15:48 EDT
Hi all,

We are trying to see if there are any Sunbeamers that we can hook-up our
little caravan to. Or any Sunbeam friends on our way that we could call on if
there were any trouble to happen on the road. We are trailering Sue's 1960
S1. Let me know. I am already registered on the caravans list at the Suni
site.

Susan and I are planning to leave Tucson, Az. July 1st. We plan to stop
around Cedar City/Nephi Utah area the first night of our journey, for the
second night near the Utah/Idaho border the second night and on to Big Sky
Mt. Area Sat. night. We plan to take I-15 most of the way in Utah and through
Idaho til Idaho Falls when we take State 20 to State 287/191 to Big Sky.
Dave Green
Tucson, Az.
alpdavegre@aol.com