wheel center caps

To: <daniel@htg.net>
Subject: wheel center caps
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 19:55:19 -0600
Daniel and listers,
If you are looking to restore the stickers there is a couple of options.
Recently I made a couple of stickers with a jpg image that I used for my
center caps. For your application , unless they are foil it may be possible
to either scan or use a high definition digital camera that you just print
the image of the original cap onto a new decal and then apply this decal to
your rechromed/restored center caps. perhaps you can just remove the old
stickers carefully and then scan them with a flatbed scanner and reproduce
them that way.
regards,
Tim Ronak
B382000680