Re-silvering of Mirrors

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re-silvering of Mirrors
From: JIM McGee <jimmcgee65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:24:49 PDT
Hey listers, I'm a long time tiger owner, first time list subscriber.  The
clutch in my '65 tiger went out the other day and now I'm looking to take
this opportunity to do some restoration.  I've never had any engine trouble
(save for the usual temperature problem)so I'm not anticipating doing too
much there.  I'm not going to go frame off, just some cosmetics or other
things that you experienced folks might suggest (paint, shocks, radiator,
ect.)  Anyway, I'm looking for some advice and guidance. I live in
Mckinleyville Ca (north of Eureka). B9473419LRXFE. Thanks