Re: Windshield Frame Color

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Frame Color
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 22:57:04 -0600
OK Dick,
I guess i should not not quote stuff from a book I don't own and only borrow
occasionally from Theo until I can "afford" my own.
The curious thing is that I recall seeing it as Artic white in one source
and Polar White in another with both being 92. But then again.... I am
getting older.....and the only thing I can say for sure is that my code is
92 and my car is definitely white. So it must be Artic white on the inside
of the windshield frame.
Thanks for the clarification.
Regards,
Tim Ronak