Clutch replacement

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch replacement
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:27:55 EDT
Gary: You might consider finding a good clutch shop in your area that can
rebuild your clutch to your specifications or build you what you want. A shop
in my town did the clutches on the two Peking to Paris 1950 Fords and they
didn't have a problem. I used him since then when I took him my Zoom clutch.
He resurfaced the pressure plate and replaced the springs with heavier ones (
I told him what the limits of my hydrolic system was and those were the
springs we used.) . He then gave me a Raybestos disk and new T.O. bearing,
resurfaced my flywheel and turned the ring gear over. The cost was $110.00.
The clutch now has more bite, I drive it every day, the sun is shining, the
birds are singing and I'm happy!

Ray
B9473174