RE: inquiry 062199a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: inquiry 062199a
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:13:31 -0600
At least it would have been obviously wrong. I've heard some folk tales of
people trying to mount 15" tires on those Michelin 390mm rims made for the '79 -
83 Mustangs, Capris and T-birds. The rims are only about 5/16" too large in
diameter for the tires, so I'm sure that with enough pressure, bead goop, and
tire hammers, a number of them have actually been done that way.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705