Re: Starting Over

To: JAN HARDE <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: Re: Starting Over
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:11:34 -0400
So do I---but I think they are the ones that hold the side chrome strips on.
They are in a Chrysler pentastar bag. I've been saving them for my children's
inheritance. But....maybe we could start a new Tiger production line --in Poland
or w/prison labor to maximize profits like Shelby. Could say we found some old
chassis in the ruins of Winsor castle when it was being restored.
Al J.