RE: eBay

To: "'JAN HARDE'" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: RE: eBay
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:43:00 -0600
Hi Jan,

The only way I'd put those rivets on my car is if you were holding the drill
that removed the ones currently attaching its VIN plate, and if Norm Miller were
the guy with the rivet gun.

"Original rivets" are the ones that came with the car; there are no others. The
potential for mayhem, should these NOS rivets get into unscrupulous hands, is
hard to estimate; certainly it would devalue the legitimacy that is lent to any
Tiger with original rivets.

I'd say the value of your rivets is priceless; if even one buyer was deceived by
their appearance on a rebodied Tiger, the damage done to the Tiger community
would outweigh any benefit from all the legitimate Tigers having them.

My price: $1.00 each. I'll bring a hand drill and rivet gun to SUNI. ;)

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705
http://members.home.net/tsmit/tiger1.html