spacers (my two cents worth)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: spacers (my two cents worth)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:44:35 -0700
Hi Gang, about those aluminum wheel spacers.  The PO of my series V alpine
had the aluminum spacers from SS on the back wheels, and they made the
track even up all right "BUT" they left very few threads going into the lug
nut.  So IMHO if your going to use spacers then you should install longer
wheel studs to make up the difference.  Or you could see your wheels
passing you up on the freeway.  Not a good thing trust me.

Regards
Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie