Re: HEATER HOSES

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>,
Subject: Re: HEATER HOSES
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:43:32 -0400
I came across a couple pre molded hoses that fit really nice on my "1A"
Tiger:

HEATER CORE TO HEATER VALVE:  Dayco 80395.  It has a 90 degree turn
molded in at just the right place.  Only one end has to be cut.

REAR OF CARB HEATER TO THE "T" NEAR THE FIREWALL:  AutoZone 4101.
Again, it has nice 90 degree bend, and is easily cut to fit.

Stu